位置:其考网 > 外语类 > 英语口语 > 对也一样的英语短语  正文

对也一样的英语短语

2023-07-21 16:27:26来源:魔方格


【资料图】

  老师在对待优等生和差等生的态度上差别对待会伤害到他们,所以两者对待的态度,应该要仔细斟酌,尽量要做到两者一样。下面是七考网小编给大家整理的对也一样的英语短语,供大家参阅!

  对也一样的英语短语篇1

  1. I'm just wild about Peter, and he's just wild about me.

  我为彼得疯狂,他对我也一样。

  2. This gold is every bit as important to me as it is to you.

  这块金牌对你很重要,对我也一样重要。

  3. The benefits for the United States - and much of the world - are real.

  对美国的好处是实在的,对世界许多国家也一样.

  4. Even for him, the cello an 17 intractable instrument, unforgiving of ambition.

  即使对他来说, 大提琴也是难以驾驭的乐器 —— 它对雄心万丈的人也一样铁面无情.

  5. The couple love to read ; and likewise, their children.

  (这对夫妇喜欢阅读, 他们的孩子也一样. )

  6. Even for him, the cello is an intractable instrument, unforgiving of ambition.

  即使对他来说, 大提琴也是难以驾驭的乐器──它对雄心万丈的人也一样铁面无情.

  7. You say he works hard. So he does, and so do you.

  你说他很努力, 对,他确实很努力, 你也一样.

  8. They cannot understand a thing about it, and neither can she.

  他们对它一点都不懂.她也一样.

  9. Jackie Butler doesn't solve any problems for Houston, nor does Luis Scola.

  杰基巴特勒对火箭没什么用处, 斯科拉也一样.

  10. DC : And that goes for chromatic too?

  那对半音阶口琴来说也一样 吗 ?

  11. The same goes for most animals.

  这对大多数动物来说也一样.

  12. Worse for them. Worse for all of us.

  情况对他们来说比以前更糟, 对世人来说也一样.

  13. I do the same for her.

  对她来说,我也一样.

  14. The same goes for women -- nice slacks and a professional business top.

  对女士来说也一样 —— 漂亮的休闲裤和职业商务上装.

  15. Same for him, it's just media, see to them it's just images [ come on ! ].

  他也一样, 这些只是传煤, 对他们来说就只是一些图象.

  对也一样的英语短语篇2

  对我和对你认为是“实干家”的人正确的道理,对你也一样正确。

  What’s true for me and the people you put in the “doer” list above is true for you.

  食物的确大大地决定了我的身体平和程度,我打赌这对你也一样。

  My food really does greatly determine my peace of body, and I'll bet it's the same for you.

  像吉伯特这样收获了早期女性主义奋斗果实的西方女性,几乎对像诺拉蒂这样的女性没有任何吸引力——当我小的时候,对我也一样。

  Those women in the West who, like Gilbert, have harvested what the early feminists fought forhave almost no affinity for women like Nujood — and like me when I was a little girl.

  当然对我也一样-我的第一份工作支持学了九个月。

  It was certainly hard for me — I lasted only nine months in my first job out of college.

  为左,右手使用一样的贴图,然后增加不对称的特点,对脚也一样。

  Use the same map for the left and right hand, then add asymmetrical features. Repeat this for the feet.

  这对你听起来可能有些卑劣,对我也一样。

  It may sound despicable to you, did to me.

  她晓得全能的神自有祂的安排,即使对她也一样。

  She knows the all-powerful God has a plan -even for her.

  “伊拉克的局势是美国人民接受不了的,对我也一样,”他在白宫发表的黄金时间讲话中说。

  The situation in Iraq is unacceptable to the American people - and it is unacceptable to me, " hesaid in a prime-time address from the White House."

  我从没有爱过这世界,它对我也一样。

  I'm on the top of the world.

  他说:“这是每个人都想听到的消息,但是对她来说有很多挑战,当然,对我们也一样”。

  "This is the news everyone always wanted to hear," he said. "But there are challenges for her, and of course, for all of us.

  工作前景很糟糕,她说她什么也做不了,“对家庭也一样”(家政服务的委婉说法)。

  Job prospects were grim though, and she said she'd take anything, even “working for a family” (a euphemism for domestic service).

  这个对女人也一样,她走进一家店,试一件衣服,售货员说服它买这件衣服。

  That uses similar to a woman going into a department store and trying on a dress, and asaleswoman says to get her to buy it.

  这对计划也一样。

  This is also true for a program.

  事实正是如此,即便对人类也一样。

  And that is what happens, even among people.

  对也一样的英语短语篇3

  我可以感觉到他也对我一样有种特殊的感觉。

  I could sense that he had a kind of special feeling towards me too.

  比赛会是艰难的,但不仅仅是对我们来说艰难,对他们也一样。

  It is a difficult game, but it's a difficult game for them as well not just ourselves.

  对大家也一样,我们没有必要去计较是是非非,我们没有这个时间和精力。

  Everyone is the same, we did not need to care about right and wrong, we do not have the timeand energy.

  该项研究表明,鼓励严格的无烟环境,尤其是在家里,可能会有助于预防心血管疾病,不仅仅是对成年人有益,对小孩也一样。

  The study findings suggest that encouraging strictly smoke-free environments, specifically athome, may help preserve cardiovascular health not only in adults but also in children, researchers said.

  经常进行换位思维。要是感觉对自己有伤害,或许对他人也一样。

  Always put yourself in others' shoes. If you feel that it hurts you, it probably hurts the other person, too.

  对斑枭也一样。

  Similarly the spotted owl.

  一个会赚很多钱、致力于工作的男人,不见得对你也会一样倾心,相信我,我敢向你保证这一点。

  A man who makes a lot of money and is devoted to his work won't be devoted to you in thesame way, I promise you.

  对你们来说是个好消息,对我们也一样。

  Mr. Tao: That's good news for you, and of course for us too.

  这是对工业有利,对农业也一样好的实例。

  This is the case with manufacturing as well as with agricultural interests.

  你可以作这样的陈述来作出回应,“看得出来您非常生气。我想让您知道查明这件事情的真相对我来说也一样地重要。”

  You can respond to anger with a statement like, “Clearly you’re upset and I want you to know that getting to the bottom of this is just as important to me as it is to you.”

  丹尼尔在我的感情世界有独特的位置,我对他而言也一样,这永远都不会改变。

  Daniel has a unique place in my affections, as I do with him, and that will never change.

  如果你没有看过这个音乐剧,我极力向你推荐,对这本书也一样。

  If you’ve never seen the musical, I highly recommend it, and the same goes for the book.

  他们是些好小子,不过,如果你在设法猎取的是,凯德·卡尔弗特,那么,这对我也完全一样。

  They’re fine lads, but if it’s Cade Calvert you’re setting your cap after, why, ‘tis the same withme.

  他们是些好小子,不过,如果你在设法猎取的是,凯德·卡尔弗特,那么,这对我也完全一样。

  They’re fine lads, but if it’s Cade Calvert you’re setting your cap after, why, ‘tis the same withme.

相关课程